Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lord, give me patience because if I pray for strength, I'll beat them to death

If you read this blog regularly, you will remember a few days ago that I had some issues with the racism that is prevelant down here in the South. It's infuriating and it's exhausting. I am not going to get back into it because it'll rile me up again. However, I DO want to give you this screenshot of my hometown newspaper just to prove my point.

If you can't see it clearly, here is the link...http://www.cairomessenger.com/content.aspx?Module=Quickpage&ID=2914&MemberID=1314.

Look how small the headline is announcing Barack Obama won the PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES. Then notice how HUGE the headline is for the local white men that won the election.

UGH! I can has justus?

Discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment